Threads for Love
For All Animals Eco-Jersey Hoodie
All animals need our help and love, not only our domesticated companion animals. Show off your love for all animals in this super comfy, slouchy hoodie!
- 10% of every sale made is donated to animal welfare organizations.
- Printed on an Alternative Apparel garment; they are a certified Green Business, over 70% of their garments are made with sustainable materials and processes, they use non-toxic, low-impact dyes and their factories are in accordance with the Fair Labor Association Workplace Code of Conduct.
- Made in a WRAP certified factory.
- A lightweight (does not have polyester fleece in it) hoodie that can be worn year round. Has a high neckline for extra coziness and side pockets. Natural color drawing string and zipper tape. Made of eco-jersey fabric- 50% polyester/38% cotton/12% cotton. Contains organic and recycled materials.
- Artwork on front and back has a vintage, distressed look to it.
- Hand screen printed by Sparky Screen Prints using vegan-friendly ink and environmentally conscience printing practices.
- Model is wearing size Medium.
- Shipped in eco-friendly packaging.
- Check out some customer testimonials.♥
USPS First Class Package (includes tracking #) (2-5 business days)
USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days)
International shipping can take 2-3 weeks. *Please note that some countries might charge an additional import tax that I am unable to calculate or charge, therefore, I am unable to pay up front. I would recommend becoming familiar with your country's policy before ordering. Some countries base their import tax fees on the value of individual packages. You can estimate your custom fees by visiting this website http://www.dutycalculator.com/.