Threads for Love
Save Them With Kindness Eco-Jersey Pullover
***Orders placed 10/19-10/24 will ship on 10/25. Thank you for understanding!♥***
The bond between a mother cow and her calf is very strong and continues even after the calf is full grown. Unfortunately, most calves in the commercial dairy industry are separated from their mothers soon after birth, never to see them again. Inspire others to help save these precious bonds by making kind lifestyle choices.
- 10% of every sale made is donated to animal welfare organizations.
- Printed on an Alternative Apparel garment; they are a certified Green Business, over 70% of their garments are made with sustainable materials and processes, they use non-toxic, low-impact dyes and their factories are in accordance with the Fair Labor Association Workplace Code of Conduct.
- A naturally worn-in feel, slouchy, medium weight pullover can be worn on its own or layered. It has a slightly open neckline and raglan sleeves. Eco-Jersey-50% Polyester/38% Cotton/12% Rayon. Contains organic and recycled materials.
- Hand screen printed by Sparky Screen Prints using vegan-friendly ink and environmentally conscience printing practices.
- Model is wearing size Medium.
- Shipped in eco-friendly packaging.
- Check out some customer testimonials.♥
USPS First Class Package (includes tracking #) (2-5 business days)
USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days)
International shipping can take 2-3 weeks. *Please note that some countries might charge an additional import tax that I am unable to calculate or charge, therefore, I am unable to pay up front. I would recommend becoming familiar with your country's policy before ordering. Some countries base their import tax fees on the value of individual packages. You can estimate your custom fees by visiting this website http://www.dutycalculator.com/.