Threads for Love
For All Animals
*Please note the last day orders will ship is 12/17. Orders placed between 12/18-12/26 will ship on 12/27. Thank you for understanding and happy holidays!
Do you tend to wear your heart on your sleeve, especially when it comes to animals? You're not the only one! Which is why I created this design that brings awareness to the fact that all animals need our help and love, not only our domesticated companion animals. Wear your heart on your sleeve with pride!
- 10% of every sale made is donated to animal welfare organizations.
- Printed on an Alternative Apparel garment; they are a certified Green Business, over 70% of their garments are made with sustainable materials and processes, they use non-toxic, low-impact dyes and their factories are in accordance with the Fair Labor Association Workplace Code of Conduct.
- A fuss-free and super soft v-neck shirt. It is crafted with Lenzing™ modal, a sustainable cellulose fiber derived from beechwood pulp that's twice as soft as conventional cotton. 60% cotton/40% Lenzing™ modal.
- Hand screen printed by Sparky Screen Prints using vegan-friendly ink and environmentally conscience printing practices.
- Model is wearing size Medium.