Threads for Love
For All Animals
****Orders placed 7/19-7/23 will ship out on 7/24. Use code FREESHIP for free shipping within the US as a thank you for your understanding!****
Do you tend to wear your heart on your sleeve, especially when it comes to animals? You're not the only one! Which is why I created this design that brings awareness to the fact that all animals need our help and love, not only our domesticated companion animals. Wear your heart on your sleeve with pride!
- 10% of every sale made is donated to animal welfare organizations.
- Printed on an Alternative Apparel garment; they are a certified Green Business, over 70% of their garments are made with sustainable materials and processes, they use non-toxic, low-impact dyes and their factories are in accordance with the Fair Labor Association Workplace Code of Conduct.
- A fuss-free and super soft v-neck shirt. It is crafted with Lenzing™ modal, a sustainable cellulose fiber derived from beechwood pulp that's twice as soft as conventional cotton. 60% cotton/40% Lenzing™ modal.
- Hand screen printed by Sparky Screen Prints using vegan-friendly ink and environmentally conscience printing practices.
- Model is wearing size Medium.
- Shipped in eco-friendly packaging.
USPS First Class Package (includes tracking #) (2-5 business days)
USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days)
International shipping can take 2-3 weeks. *Please note that some countries might charge an additional import tax that I am unable to calculate or charge, therefore, I am unable to pay up front. I would recommend becoming familiar with your country's policy before ordering. Some countries base their import tax fees on the value of individual packages. You can estimate your custom fees by visiting this website http://www.dutycalculator.com/.