Threads for Love
Soy Latte Striped Tee
Encourage everyone to wake up and smell the coffee! Or better yet...soy latte! The world is evolving and more and more people are realizing there is no need to consume dairy products and contribute to such a cruel industry.
- 10% of every sale made is donated to animal welfare organizations.
- Printed on an Alternative Apparel garment; they are a certified Green Business, over 70% of their garments are made with sustainable materials and processes, they use non-toxic, low-impact dyes and their factories are in accordance with the Fair Labor Association Workplace Code of Conduct.
- A go-to navy and white striped tee with a straight body and a comfortable fit. Skims the body. Eco-Jersey-50% Polyester/38% Cotton/12% Rayon. Contains organic and recycled materials.
- The artwork has a slight distressed and worn in feeling to it.
- Hand screen printed by Sparky Screen Prints using vegan-friendly ink and environmentally conscience printing practices.
- Model is wearing size Medium.
- Shipped in eco-friendly packaging.
- Check out some customer testimonials.♥
USPS First Class Package (includes tracking #) (2-5 business days)
USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days)
International shipping can take 2-3 weeks. *Please note that some countries might charge an additional import tax that I am unable to calculate or charge, therefore, I am unable to pay up front. I would recommend becoming familiar with your country's policy before ordering. Some countries base their import tax fees on the value of individual packages. You can estimate your custom fees by visiting this website http://www.dutycalculator.com/.