Threads for Love
Upgrade Your Ethics Eco-Jersey Tee
***Orders placed 10/19-10/24 will ship on 10/25. Thank you for understanding!♥***
This shirt was inspired by an excerpt from a quote by Chef Tal Ronnen in regards to veganism, "...It doesn't feel like a sacrifice- it feels like a step up." Some people may focus on what they may be "giving up" by adopting a vegan lifestyle but in my opinion, it's all about what you gain!
- 10% of every sale made is donated to animal welfare organizations.
- Printed on an Alternative Apparel garment; they are a certified Green Business, over 70% of their garments are made with sustainable materials and processes, they use non-toxic, low-impact dyes and their factories are in accordance with the Fair Labor Association Workplace Code of Conduct.
- Printed on a women's comfy tee with a flattering straight body fit made from their proprietary eco-jersey fabric- 50% poly/38%cotton/12% rayon. Contains organic and recycled materials.
- Hand screen printed by Sparky Screen Prints using vegan-friendly ink and environmentally conscience printing practices.
- Model is wearing size Large. Size up if you want a roomier fit.
- Shipped in eco-friendly packaging.
- Check out some customer testimonials.♥
USPS First Class Package (includes tracking #) (2-5 business days)
USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days)
International shipping can take 2-3 weeks. *Please note that some countries might charge an additional import tax that I am unable to calculate or charge, therefore, I am unable to pay up front. I would recommend becoming familiar with your country's policy before ordering. Some countries base their import tax fees on the value of individual packages. You can estimate your custom fees by visiting this website http://www.dutycalculator.com/.