Threads for Love
*Please note the last day orders will ship is 12/17. Orders placed between 12/18-12/26 will ship on 12/27. Thank you for understanding and happy holidays!
This shirt was inspired by an excerpt from a quote by Chef Tal Ronnen in regards to veganism, "...It doesn't feel like a sacrifice- it feels like a step up." Some people may focus on what they may be "giving up" by adopting a vegan lifestyle but in my opinion, it's all about what you gain!
- 10% of every sale made is donated to animal welfare organizations.
- Printed on an Alternative Apparel garment; they are a certified Green Business, over 70% of their garments are made with sustainable materials and processes, they use non-toxic, low-impact dyes and their factories are in accordance with the Fair Labor Association Workplace Code of Conduct.
- Printed on a women's comfy tee with a flattering straight body fit made from their proprietary eco-jersey fabric- 50% poly/38%cotton/12% rayon. Contains organic and recycled materials.
- Hand screen printed by Sparky Screen Prints using vegan-friendly ink and environmentally conscience printing practices.
- Model is wearing size Large. Size up if you want a roomier fit.